You left it in neutral!?!

Discussion in '8th Generation 2014-Present' started by VFRJeppy1979, Jul 2, 2017.

1. VFR4Lee

VFR4Lee Member

United States
    Map
    Who needs a center stand when you can just strap that to the back seat and head to bike night at the local Scarf and Barf. :)

2. Bubba Utah

Bubba Utah Member

Map
    LMAO. That is funny.

3. fatbastard

fatbastard New Member

United States
    Map
    If you had seen me chasing it around the sawmill yard in ankle deep mud, you would have put your hernias at risk laughing mate. Luckily it got stuck in the ruts where everyone turned around and so it just went around in circles. I had the hand throttle set and was in low range when I turned it off so it just growled along at about 10 mph. Not super fast, but fast enough in deep mud to make for a very amusing spectacle. It drew quite a crowd. Most of them were collapsed in the mud laughing.

Bubba Utah and A.M like this.
  4. Bubba Utah

Bubba Utah Member

Map
    Now that takes it to a new level for me. I cant get the image out of my mind! Thanks I needed that tonight. Thanks friend!

5. A.M

A.M Moderator Staff Member

I'm rollin' with laffs imagining this! I would have fallen over with laffs!!

Reminds me of this gem of a video below...I wanna jump in the window and be a hero!
    Also reminds me of a time a car was rolling backwards heading straight towards the gas pumps.
    I jumped out of my car and ran to catch it from crashing. I was successful. Good thing it wasn't rolling super fast.
    I think QT (our huge chain of gas stations) should have given me free drinks for life!
    But the owner ran out in just enough time to see me save his moto from bursting into flames (or being destroyed by the cement pillars).
    He was quite dashing so his smile and thanks were enough.

Okay, the vid:

6. VFR4Lee

VFR4Lee Member

United States
    Map
    That was bizarre. :Lol: