Yes! Another exhaust thread

Discussion in '1st & 2nd Generation 1983-1989' started by slowbird, Jul 2, 2009.

1. zabut

zabut New Member

Now you can see them.

2. deepdish

deepdish Banned

purgatory.........................................
    love it custom made by yourself drilling holes just classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
    you can put anyslip on you want.. make a mount get a muffler shop to make the midpipe for you slip may require going up in the main ...lets say 102 to 105..please post pics want to see it....i would try to find dual gp styles or supertrap shorty mufflers would give a good sound and look as well:thumbsup:

3. slowbird

slowbird Member

Canada
    Map
    Yea...I was desperate at the time.

I recently got F1R Slip-ons and I'm enjoying the sound and all the little exhaust snap, crackle, and Pops.

4. ligurt

ligurt New Member

Italy
    Jamie I could see the discussion omly two minutes ago. Yes Galassetti did it and I bought it to fit on my vf400f in 1999. It was an iron pipes with carbonium silencer. I had many photographs of it in my old hd that has dropped. You can still find an image of my old bike at this link http://www.sportbikerider.us/SP/55407 it was a 4 into 2 into 1 system with the two rear pipes going into one and the front into another one then confluent just before the silencer. It had a nice look, but can't say if it worked well couse some issues with my engine. In any case the sound was loud and racing.

5. ligurt

ligurt New Member

Italy
    Jamie I could see the discussion omly two minutes ago. Yes Galassetti did it and I bought it to fit on my vf400f in 1999. It was an iron pipes with carbonium silencer. I had many photographs of it in my old hd that has dropped. You can still find an image of my old bike at this link http://www.sportbikerider.us/SP/55407 it was a 4 into 2 into 1 system with the two rear pipes going into one and the front into another one then confluent just before the silencer. It had a nice look, but can't say if it worked well couse some issues with my engine. In any case the sound was loud and racing. copertina copia.jpg vf 400 f copia.jpg VF400F finito.jpg

6. jeremyr62

jeremyr62 New Member

Ireland
    Map
    You realise you have resurrected a thread from 2009?