Wow! Hello fellow vee eff arr riders!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bobby Simon CW, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Bobby Simon CW

Bobby Simon CW New Member

Hello People,
    My Name is Bobby Simon. I have a '97 vfr750f with 74,000 miles on it that I have had since 2000. I have been riding around in the bay area since '87. I have done a lot of sport riding around the Santa Cruz mountains and Marin county. Some time a little further on over-nighters in the Sierras or northern California. Though now I've slowed down a bit, I ride a little more dirt.
    I work as an instructor of motorcycle technology at CCSF part time. Full time I am an independent motorcycle technician doing business as Cycle Wizard at the excellent motorcycle service cooperative Addiction Motors in Emeryville, CA.Addiction Motors - Motorcycle Repair
    I try to specialize on vfr's because I really like working on them. I have some regular vfr customers and can do the v-tech valve clearance inspection.
    Here are some pictures.
    On the vfr, it has; '01 mirrors, superhawk front rotors, an older TBR slip on. Also it has an ohlins rear shock, race tech springs, and I run 15 wt oil in the forks. I put in custom made block-off plates and removed all the pair equipment. I recently re-did the seat foam myself and the in-house AM guy re-upholstered it for me. My other bike, the klr, well, that's a whole other story...

Attached Files:

2. crustyrider

crustyrider New Member

Map
    Welcome to the world... the emergency exits are located all the way to the back on both sides please feel free to Not USE THEM.... that's all we need is another one from California..... you can't swing a dead Kawasaki by the rear tire without hitting soemone from California in here

make yourself at home and enjoy the forum...

CR

3. rc24rc51

rc24rc51 New Member

Map
    sounds like your RC36 is well sorted and you know what you're doing. welcome. It's always nice to have a expert on board the forum.

4. Scubalong

Scubalong Official Greeter?

United States
    Welcome to the madness, there are several viffers close to you.
    SSRWB, Toe cutter.............on and on

5. MiddleTBabb

MiddleTBabb New Member

United States
    Map
    That's a well adjusted VFR ya got there. Welcome!