WANTED: Riding buddyfff for a trip! (North Arkansas/Southern Missouri/East Oklahoma)

Discussion in 'USA - South' started by TravelingViffer, Mar 15, 2009.

1. TravelingViffer

TravelingViffer New Member

Hello everyone,

I live in the north-west Arkansas area (Fayetteville). This Tuesday (March 17th) my girlfriend and I will be packing the GIVI cases and setting off my '08 VFR on a 2 or 3 day tour through the Ozark mountains in northern Arkansas. The weather is supposed to be in the low 70's with sunny blue skies and you just can't ask for better than that!

We've decided to take a lot of the scenic highways at a moderate pace. We enjoy photography so we'll be snapping pictures along the way and might even make a few spontaneous detours.

If you're interested in joining us for a couple of pleasant riding days through the beautiful Ozarks please respond and let me know. We would really like to travel with some fellow VFR riders!

Thanks,

JD

2. lear 31a

lear 31a New Member

United States
    Map
    I just got your PM, sorry I would not have been able to attend your photo expedition-work. This weekend is not looking any better for me or the weather. I am taking the dirt bikes to our farm in North Central Arkansas (Mammoth Spring) for the weekend to play with the kids.

3. TravelingViffer

TravelingViffer New Member

If anyone gets the itch to ride one of these weekends just send me a message!