VFRworld Calendar - Photo Submission Deadline Extended

Discussion in 'VFRworld News' started by michael, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michael

michael Administrator Staff Member

United States
    Map
    Due to the issues we've encountered with the voting software, we are pleased to announce that we are extending the deadline for photo submissions by one week! The last day to submit a photo for the 2008 calendar will be Friday, October 19. After that date, no more photos will be accepted, and the real voting can begin! We'll keep the voting open for about two additional weeks, and then I'll turn those beautiful pictures into our calendar!

The photos in the top of the running are great shots, and this calendar is going to be the best one yet. If your photo is near the top of the list, please check it to make sure it has the correct info (submitter, etc). Please also verify that you have a very high quality version of the photo available to send to me.

Thanks to everyone who has participated, and I look forward to seeing even more great VFR photos!

<a href="http://vfrworld.com/forums/vbphotovote.php?do=listingresults&my_query=%20ORDER%20BY%20rating%20%20DESC,%20votes%20%20DESC"><u>2008 VFRworld Calendar Photos</u></a>

2. michael

United States
    Map
    Just a reminder - today's the deadline! If you want to submit a photo to the calendar contest, be sure to upload it today. As of this evening, I'll be ending submissions. At that point, you'll still be able to vote, and we'll leave the voting open for one additional week. Then we'll start creating our 2008 calendar!!!

3. bike51

bike51 New Member

voting

Can't seem to get a vote in. Can you list the steps?

Thank you
    Diane

4. michael

United States
    Map
    Just click on any photo, and then click on your rating, 1-10. Then, the next photo will show up, so rate that one... etc. It's fun to try and get through them all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.