VFRW 2010 Kootenay Tour "The Best of BC"

Discussion in 'Trips & Events' started by jasonsmith, Jan 13, 2010.

1. ExoZagNoid

ExoZagNoid New Member

Map
    Made it home no problems. Was kind of boring actually. Disappointing to see roads without corners in them again. Throttle lock ASAP! 900 Km in a day. Ouch. 2188Km overall. (Rain gear on, rain gear off, road construction, rain gear on, road construction, rain gear off, 27 Km of road construction....c'mon...seriously?) Hope everyone else had a good ride and gets home safe.

Thank you for organizing the ride, letting me come along, and putting up with me! I had a blast even though I only did 1/3 of it. Thanks to all for letting me bend their ears for the advice, tips, jabs, tech tips, jokes, and information. Now maybe I can take that one corner in Alberta into the Tim Hortons parking lot in style!

Hopefully I'll have a chance to hang out here a bit more, but more importantly, hopefully I'll see you all on the next one!

Thx,
    Exo

p.s. I wonder what my neighbours are gonna say when I tell them I'm moving to B.C....

p.p.s. Can someone invent a headlight that doesn't attract bugs? Geez...I had to stop constantly the last few hours today...:)

2. jasonsmith

jasonsmith Member

Canada
    Map
    Make sure you guys add the new and revised badge your sigs. Was an awesome trip, thanks to all those who came out, thanks chomper for planning the routes and leading us ducks and thanks Randy for not killing me in my sleep.

Was a blast wearing out the last little bit of my tires. New PR2 CT's are on route :rockon:

3. digitallyhip

digitallyhip New Member

Canada
    What was the company with the smoking PR2 deal again? Please?