VFR AM Happenings

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by A.M, Oct 22, 2018.

1. A.M

A.M Moderator Staff Member

Yes, will definitely be getting out next summer. I cannot go another break. Will keep you updated on the Colorado group...! Utah is amazing! You are lucky! Have you hiked up Angel's Landing? Walked The Narrows? I have so much I'd love to still do there...

Happy to see you haven't stroked yourself over your moto yet. Gotta meet you still!

Bubba Utah likes this.
  2. A.M

It's amazing how we can uplift each other from so far away! Someday I wish to circumnavigate the continents. I'll have to come meet VFR China!

3. Bubba Utah

Bubba Utah Member

Map
    Yes to all of the site seeing. Keep in touch about a possible ride. See ya.

A.M likes this.
  4. GatorGreg

GatorGreg Honda Fanboy/LitiGator

United States
    Map
    LOL - love how you parked your moto right on top of the No Parking sign - such a naugty girl you are! You should hop on that Lear jet and fly to Orlando so I can give you a good spanking :D

A.M likes this.
  5. skimad4x4

skimad4x4 "Official" VFRWorld Greeter

France
    Map
    Hey Jen

Are you still looking for mounting brackets for genuine Honda VFRvtec panniers?

If so would this be of interest - eBay(UK) item number 202482580495. Looks like it is just the brackets so you would need to rustle up suitable bolts to fit them. Hopefully HomeDepot will have pretty much all the missing bolts.

SkiMad

6. Bubba Utah

Bubba Utah Member

Map
    Wow, what a comment! What's up council? Hope you are part of the "Men's Movement":sheep::Brushteeth:

7. A.M

Lol, it's so okay or he wouldn't have posted it... at least I hope he wouldn't have... ?

He knows I know he is being silly. But sure does look sheepshizzy to others! Teeheehee

But frick yeah, if I had a Lear, I'd be so far removed from the Air Capital of the World that it would be the ultimate irony! Until then I'll keep rebelling as much as a DooDah gal can.

SkiMad, Thank you SO much for thinking of the need. They've moved on to a new owner. But I really appreciated the thought and find! You are right, the hardware store has been of great use to me in finding bolts I need. Think I'll stuck to my kayak bag for travel unless I end up buying one of those new-fangled farkled-up VFRs one day.

GatorGreg likes this.
  8. squirrelman

squirrelman Member

United States
    Map

Sure, he's "Cheeky" !

march 17 013.JPG

He's a great companion, far better than any grey squirrel i've had, likes to snuggle, usually comes when i call and provides cheap live entertainment. :Pop2: Loves to make messes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PDs now have been reduced in their range and numbers to about 1% of what they were in 1850. too many get poisoned or shot by ignorant ranchers and "sportsmen" who label them vermin, another case of terrorism to animals. :Spy:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    A.M likes this.
  9. A.M

Cheeky is a perfect name! Big ol' cheekies and I'd imagine a cheeky personality in a guy like that.
    So frickin' adorable...lucky guy! But 1%?! Dang. :(