To part, or not to part, that is the question?

Discussion in '3rd & 4th Generation 1990-1997' started by HiFiGuy1, Jan 23, 2017.

1. HiFiGuy1

HiFiGuy1 New Member

And one more with the cowl just sitting on top, not bolted down, but you get the idea.... :tongue:

IMG_20170221_191339.jpg

2. HiFiGuy1

HiFiGuy1 New Member

Sincere thanks to you guys (and gals?) on here who offered their insight and opinions for what I should do with my bike, rebuild or part out. Thankfully, a forum member and fellow enthusiast soul came along, and will save her, rebuild her, and she'll live to ride another day!

Thurst probably had a legitimate point about making more money by selling pieces, objectively speaking, but I am so happy to know that she'll be back on the road, and not parted out like an organ donor, that I am actually happier to take less money if it means saving another 1990 VFR750.

I'll let the new owner speak for themselves if they so choose. Otherwise, discretion is the better part of valor.

3. Hingley

Hingley New Member

Canada
    Good to hear you were able to find her a new home. I sure would have liked to see that original seat cowl on my bike but it is far better to some day see it here on this site after she is back on the road

4. VFR4Lee

VFR4Lee Member

United States
    Map
    It should have a lot of life left in it. Good to put it back on the road. :biggrin: