Special moving rates for my friends here on VFRWorld!!!

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Lazy in AZ, May 3, 2013.

1. Lazy in AZ

Lazy in AZ New Member

Map
    OK, so as some of you know I'm now running my own moving company, Premier Movers & Storage, Inc in Mesa, AZ. My fiance's father owned it, and I spent the past three years working for him on the crew while attending school at MMI, then driving, then in sales, and now I'm the General Manager! He just recently handed the reigns over to Catherine, and so now it's completely under our control and in her name. Yeah... I'm working for my old lady! :tongue:

Anyways, I've been given a unique opportunity to help people that are moving by being able to control the price of their move from start to finish.

There are literally thousands of moving companies across the country and most of them are scams who are out to rip people off and take their money. I've got an article on my website about the negative practices of the scam/rogue movers and how they operate, and if you have a moment you should check it out.

The biggest bit of advice that I can give to you is this: Don't give any company money up front such as a deposit or percentage down.
    Legitimate movers only accept payment on delivery and never ask for a deposit!

Because of all of the help that I've gotten over the past three years or so with VFRWorld, I'm willing to return the favor by offering the best prices up front to anyone who needs moving services and mentions that they are a member of VFRWorld.

I can arrange for shipments originating ANYWHERE in the world to ANYWHERE in the world!!!

Her Dad's company, Premier Van Lines, International, has connections with every major registered moving company worldwide, has been in business for over 20 years and can do a full service move from door to door in any situation. We are members of the American Moving & Storage Association, and registered A+ with the BBB! He's successfully completed moves to/from Canada, Mexico, Australia, Alaska, Hawaii, China, South Korea, The Philippines, Cuba, Brazil, France, England, Germany, India, and many others.

I personally handle all of the local and nationwide relocations in the United States and as an agent for American Red Ball Transit out of Indianapolis, IN we have access to moving services across the country that can assist us with your moving needs.

Check out our website at www.premiermovers.net or www.premiervanlines.com to find out more about our company.

Give me a call if you've got a move planned in the near future that you'd like me to price out for you. If your looking for a local move outside of the Phoenix Metro I can point you to a reputable company in your area that won't rip you off.

My office number is 480-353-2718 or you can email me at harry@premiervanlines.com to set up a free in-home survey.

If you're moving internationally, contact Art or Catherine at 480-641-9268 or email them at art@premiervanlines.com and catherine@premiervanlines.com for a quote.