Some identification tips required.

Discussion in '1st & 2nd Generation 1983-1989' started by Artur Mejsak, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Artur Mejsak

Artur Mejsak New Member

Poland
    Map
    Once again, thanks guys for all the comments here. Just in case if anybody might find it interesting, here's the parts catalog:

https://en.impex-jp.com/catalogs/moto/honda/11ml7gj3.html

Nb. Number plate IS MISSING from its spot. There's two pips, rivets perhaps, yet not resembling typical rivets, but strange enough not a single scratch around the spot saying that a number plate was ever there? The frame was not polished at all nor any signs of the number plate being extracted or obscured. Nothing. In fairness it doesn't look as it was ever installed there.

Would it be a bold request if I'd ask for a picture of the JDM number plate? Having a vague idea how it supposed to look I might have a replacement done just for a piece of mind.

2. Artur Mejsak

Artur Mejsak New Member

Poland
    Map
    Aww, this is not necessary, the indicator perplex is thick enough to conceal filaments shape. I'd rather unhook 3rd wire at fuse box. If I'd succeed with restoration and get it approved as historical bike I may have it back in place.

3. Diving Pete

Diving Pete Member

United States
    Map
    as was said its a lot easier to just unplug the barrel connecter at the indicator end...

Artur Mejsak likes this.