San Diego Ride Saturday 7/11/09 7:30am

Discussion in 'USA - West' started by derstuka, Jul 8, 2009.

1. xeipher

xeipher New Member

There was this guys sitting by the Hwy with a big ass camera and truck. The pro riders with me saw the name. I have seen one on Palomar too.

2. derstuka

derstuka Lord of the Wankers Staff Member

Map
    We were attacked by a band of wild mountain midgets, and I managed to fight them off by throwing rocks and humming my favorite "William Hung" songs.

That guy hangs out on that hwy sometimes, but usually always in a different spot. Never know if he is gonna be there, or where. He charges 5 bucks for a printed pic, and 20 bucks for the jpeg file....ouch!

Electrical problems boss. Ended up replacing battery, R/R, and putting on a VFRness to make things a little more robust. Seems to be happy now. Voltage is more consistent/steady as well.

I am so touched you would step up and proect me like bud. I now know who to call when I have my ass in a sling... :strong:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  3. Chuckman49

Chuckman49 New Member

HA HA HA!! :pound: That's some funny shit Jas! You have any pics of the wild mountain midgets?? Just curious what one looks like so I can be on the look out for them... Maybe I can get some video and sell it on Ebay or something! :lol::pound::lol::pound::lol::pound::lol::pound:

4. derstuka

derstuka Lord of the Wankers Staff Member

Map
    Here is a photo that I managed to get thru a secret contact of their ring leader. He is one MEAN SOB let me tell you! I heard his fellow wild midgets refer to him as Crawba Crawba during our attack. Just imagine how much scarier that he looks after living in the wild for 10 years! Becareful out there Chuck, and whatever you do, get out of the mountains before nightfall!

[​IMG]

5. xeipher

xeipher New Member

Where was I when all this happened? Oh yeah that's right behind ze bushes!

6. cebuVFR

cebuVFR Member

United States
    Map
    you guys must have had a great time riding you didn't want to stop and snap pics.

7. Chuckman49

Chuckman49 New Member

Damn Jason, you were right! That is one freaky lookin' midget. I'll have to be extra careful next time I'm ridin through the mountains and make sure I have plenty or rock ammo and a boombox or something! I don't know which is freakier, that you got attacked by some, or that they actually exist!! :biggrin: