Rare Moment Of Good News For The Garden State...

Discussion in 'USA - Northeast' started by KC-10 FE, Oct 30, 2006.

1. KC-10 FE

KC-10 FE New Member

In a shocking turn of events, Camden, NJ is no longer the US's most dangerous city.:whoo: The former home of the Campbell Soup company has slipped to #5. Don't worry, they have a full year to murder, rape, arson, & break & enter to recapture :first: . NJ sucks balls & I hate this state.:frusty: Why can't the USAF move the KC-10 back to Seymour-Johnson AFB (yes, that is really the name of the base), Goldsboro, NC where it belongs?:noidea:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061030/ap_on_re_us/city_crime_list_glance

Shockingly enough, Brick, NJ is the "safest" city in the US. How they came up with that is easy enough to figure out. The traffic in Brick sucks so bad the criminals can't go anywhere to do anything or plan get-aways.

KC-10 FE out...
    :plane:

2. reg71

reg71 Poser Staff Member

United States
    Map
    they could send you up to Great Falls. Then you get a 3 month riding season. :) Or did they lose the in flight refueling wing with all the restructuring that's happened in the last several years?

3. KC-10 FE

KC-10 FE New Member

There hasn't been an active flying wing at Great Falls, Malmstrom AFB, since the early 90's. Is a missle wing and only has helo's for missle field support.

KC-10 FE out...
    :plane:

4. MrDe

MrDe New Member

It's St Louis now is it not? Hey, Great Falls has a great museum .... but it does get a bit coooooold o're thar ... me thinks :) How about Portland Maine ... there's an USAF base up there I think. My sister in law used to skate in the back yard in the winter (a hose and wait 5 ... nice ice skating ring). As I remember, they were trans up there in winter from Texas and they and the kids had no winter clothes and in Maine at that time, they were selling spring clothes ... ah the joys of military life ....:)