Louisville area or Southern Indiana riders

Discussion in 'USA - South' started by PaulAmico, May 13, 2003.

1. PaulAmico

PaulAmico New Member

Anyone out there in this area? I just moved and need to find the community!

Post here or drop me an email at amico414@yahoo.com

2. bwcrave

bwcrave New Member

Sorry for the late reply, Check out the indiana chapter of the honda sport touring assn, can't remember their web page but i know as of 2002 they were going strong. They're based in indy, but ride predominatly in southern indiana. Im in TN now so I dont keep up, Good Luck.

3. 321legin

321legin New Member

I realize this is REALLY late but I just started looking at VFRs and only discovered the VFR site recently. I too live in Louisville.

I'm going to see a '99 in Columbus Ohio on Sunday (Nov. 27th) and may well buy it. I've owned smaller Hondas (just recently sold my Nighthawk 750) and I've studied up on the VFR, sat on one, fired one up, but that's it. I haven't ridden one and the guy that owns the one I'm interested in doesn't have insurance so he's uncomfortable having me ride it before buying it.

If anyone has any advice for me I'd really appreciate it. If someone in Louisville or Southern Indiana would allow me to stop by to see theirs and talk with them about it (preferrably before I make my trip to see the one on Sunday) that would be terrific.

Bruce

4. im944

im944 New Member

Map
    Really Late?!

Well, I am really late with this reply, but I just got my VFR early this summer. You guys still around? Rode Hwy 66 along the Ohio River last weekend. Fun little stretch of road! Oh, I go to school in Evansville.