LANE SPLITTING

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by duccmann, Jun 15, 2017.

1. duccmann

duccmann Member

United States
    Map
    Also back in the 80's I'd carry a handful of small ball bearings in my jacket pocket, I can say I've flicked a few over my shoulder a time or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Bubba Utah

Bubba Utah Member

Map
    You all are crazy sons of bitches;-) Well maybe not, just more ballzy than I am. Wait, I like in the land of f...ing idiots that will open the door seeing you come up side of them. I may exaggerating it a wee bit when I say 40% of Utahan's drive big ass diesel trucks with lift kits and act like it is "Death race 2000". "We don't use turn signals here because if you do the other vehicle will speed up and not to let you in or let you pass." that is my take of the mentality of Utah drivers. I think it is in the Utah State drivers handbook actually!;-) I will admit while in the cage I do see it once in awhile. It is always some sport bike with a young driver doing like others have said doing "80mph" in slower traffic and I wait for the their final demise. I actually saw on kid doing it while wheeling the entire time. (well, I did have that post with me and riding past semi's at 80+without a helmet so I have no place in commenting so please disregard the above:Wacko:)

3. duccmann

duccmann Member

United States
    Map
    Bubba, I have NEVER seen such terrible drivers until I moved to UT--- and I'm from LA--- don't even get me started on no turn signal, I thought it was a state law--but I must say the woman there are beautiful-- it's ok if 70% are blonde

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  4. reg71

reg71 Poser Staff Member

United States
    Map
    I dont carry any ammo whatsoever. I ride. I split when I want to move away. I avoid the people who swerve at me when I can. I rarely kick a door or mirror, but only when they are trying to kill me.

Diving Pete likes this.
  5. Diving Pete

Diving Pete Member

United States
    Map
    Very rarely have I had to resort to hitting a vehicle.. 99% are just not paying attention, the 1% that deliberately closes gaps and tries to force you off the road - they are the ones that get my attention...lol

6. slovcan

slovcan New Member

Canada
    Annapolis Valley, NS, Canada - IBA #63720
    Here, for responding to that 1%. It can mount on the left side, too, so you still have control of throttle and brake.

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/break-room/47712-motorcycle-handlebar-pistol-mount-holster.html

:D Go ahead, make my day..........PUNK.

7. GatorGreg

GatorGreg Honda Fanboy/LitiGator

United States
    Map