Hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MFTIC, Sep 22, 2016.

1. MFTIC

MFTIC New Member

United States
    It all started when i was a little boy. Overheard an older one say, "Yah, that bike has got a chain. It will rip your leg off." Hmm, i was intrigued. When I finally saw the mentioned bike and the color scheme...YES, it must be mine.
    A few years go by (read many, many decades), a few different steeds have come and gone, and it's been almost 7 years since I sold my last street bike, (my record is now clean right???!?!??!?!?). Perusing craigslist and i see this beauty that stirs old feelings, hell, even some new ones.
    The heart wants what it wants even if it's not the wisest choice :distracted:

[​IMG]

My new daily driver when the sun is out. Since this is the great state of Washington that will be a day or 2 here and there...LOL.
    [​IMG]

2. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Nice, very nice and welcome to the Nut House. you'll fit in nicely, you attached photos ;) so you're off and a good start. Also, Howdy neighbor of sorts, Seattle just up the street. on that note. Did you know there is a bike festival in Anacortes this weekend, called the Oyster run if it was only closer I'd hit it up, but......

3. MFTIC

MFTIC New Member

United States
    Haha, I've been around. Was around at one time. Looks like things have changed...along with my screen name. Think i may have met/ridden with you a time or two neighbor, six-seven years ago.

The VFR500 purrs like a kitten, but i know it will live for too brief a time. Not sure what kind of miles i want to put on her. Sits at 18k right now.