Greenville, South Carolina

Discussion in 'USA - South' started by Paddlemich, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Paddlemich

Paddlemich New Member

Map
    Just moved to the area from Michigan. Now riding 04 vfr. I actually sold my 02 VFR before moving down here and bought an 04 cbr 600 rr. It was fun in the twisties but my body ached too much on such an aggressive machine. Lucky enough to sell the cbr this weekend and picked up a really nice 04 machine. My 45 minute commute to work will be fun.

Looking for anyone in Greenville to ride with. I've enjoyed going back up through Caesars Head to Brevard on 276 but would love to ride with some people who really know the area.

2. Mark5948

Mark5948 New Member

Map
    I live down the road about an hour in the New Bern / Havelock area. There are some fun roads around here but not that many. Two of my co-workers and I are going to Canton this next week to spend four days at deals gap and the surrounding area for some good riding.

3. kd4ysi

kd4ysi New Member

United States
    Map
    ilive in lexington sc just out side of coulmbia we will have to gtg and go riding one day ure about 2hrs from me

4. rc24rc51

rc24rc51 New Member

Map
    saw your post, i would like to find some people to ride with on the weekends,too. most of the best roads are really in NE Georgia and W North Carolina. i'm pretty familiar with all of them and ride them as often as i can. tired of riding alone i'd like some company. most of my stuff is parked right now, i simply don't enjoy getting bundled up anymore to go for a ride. Feel free to PM me if you want to.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  5. Paddlemich

Paddlemich New Member

Map
    Yeah, just look me up. I commuted today on my VFR and my temp gauge read 19 degrees this morning going to Spartanburg! BRRRRRRRR. But I am from Michigan. As long as its not snowing, I'm good!