So I picked up a new battery yesterday, a pretty normal, maintenance free, fill on your own when you get home, new battery. So I filled it up when I got home as per instructions, put it on to charge at 2A (battery's instructions said 1A, but I don't have a 1A charger), made sure it didn't explode on me in the first hour (and the charger pretty quickly said it was charged and reduced charging at 0A) and then left the charger on until it was time to go to sleep (instructions said 12hrs at 1A...), at which point I went to disconnect it from the charger and noticed that there was some moisture around the base of the battery and then on further inspection some fluid lying in a recess on top of the battery and some droplets clinging to the side of the battery. The battery wasn't warm, or distorted, just... not dry. So... did I do something wrong? Is the battery screwed?