Ephrata First Sunday of Each Month Bike Gathering

Discussion in 'Trips & Events' started by Knife, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Knife

Knife Member

United States
    Decided to check this out today. Been meaning to go for quite some time. Wife and I headed out two-up on the VFR, walked around, took a few pics, and had breakfast. Well worth the time. Saw five VFRs (anyone here?), two CB1100Fs, a very sweet Duc cafe racer (I guess), a monster V8 Boss Hoss gas guzzler, and a decked out Valkyrie ready to tour. See the pics for each. Back home by 12:30PM!

Attached Files:

2. 07VFRVince

07VFRVince New Member

I didn't make it.But I am going to try for next month.Thanks for taking pictures...

3. engraym

engraym New Member

United States
    Map
    I've been spotted, and so has m friends son!

I knew I recognized another board members bike when I saw the frame sliders and the volt meter.

It was nice to see more VFR's out there this time. I didn't see the white one in person but all the others I am pretty sure I checked out. I really want to see a white one in person sometime!

I own the red 6th gen that is still getting patched back up after grandma did a hit and run after backing into her in a parking lot last year. You must have been right beside us when you snapped that picture because that baby is my friend's son. Not even a month old and he has been to maple grove and motorcycle meets.

It was a good turn out, breakfast is pretty good as well too!

Our group (3 bikes in my pic) took a long ride down to Delaware and then back up before the cold front came through. put about 150 miles on today.

Attached Files: