Best and cheapest gear for my girl

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by persing66, Apr 12, 2010.

1. CrazyRussian

CrazyRussian New Member

Hello Man.
    I have girls jacket black, armored, L or XL nice for mild to cold wether.
    I have 36 armored jeans in mens size.
    I have black gloves M size.
    I have EXO 400 Scorpion helmet black, yellow and some other colors in L.
    If you need them I will send them to you, but you have to pay for shipment.
    I have been down too.
    Will glad to help.
    Gino

2. emon07

emon07 New Member

United States
    Map
    another one for New Enough - they got some great deals. Call me a bastard, but any girlfirend of mine better have some money and do her own shopping. I help my girlfirends but if they wanna do somthing then it is up to them to invest their time and their money - not mine. No offense to anyone, but I like women with money so they do not want mine. Different if it is a wife. Good luck!!!

3. PyroMcnoob

PyroMcnoob New Member

+1 for self-sufficient women =P the only thing she better be needin' me for is makin' babies!

Seriously though, idk if anyone has yet mentioned Craigslist, but there's good stuff there too... lots of folks ditchin' "old" gear cuz they got new stuff for riding season... only thing you don't wanna buy there is a helmet, always better to go new ith that piece of kit... but, on jackets n gloves n such, used is still decent, so long as it isn't torn up...

4. Grilldemon

Grilldemon New Member

I agree with JTC, don't skimp on gear. If the unfortunate happens, you stand a way better chance of surviving with quality gear. Be patient, and wait for it to go on sale. Dealers usually put it on sale at the end of the riding season to make room for winter stuff or next year's gear. That is the best time to buy. Watch kijiji and similar for people getting out of riding (why they would want to is beyond me.....), and outgrowing their gear.