America votes

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by NormK, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Lint

Lint Member

United States
    Map
    On the lighter side of things...

[​IMG]

2. Gator

Gator Insider

United States
    Map
    All the way through Russia?

3. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    Both Hitler and Stalin considered their people as cannon fodder. Now we got our own version..

4. James Bond

James Bond Member

United States
    Map
    Maybe the rest of the world can make themselves more self-sufficient with the freedoms, strength, and wealth we enjoy as a country. I, an American, feel like I pay for too many other people's freedoms besides American's freedoms. Most Americans like the "earn it mentality" with too many internal and external exceptions right now. This country started out with nothing a little more than 200 years ago. Mind ponying up a little more at the UN for a start? We have enough to worry about after selecting a dysfunctional, narcissistic president that fucked up too many things last go around.

5. Nelix

Nelix New Member

United Kingdom
    Map
    The rest of the world was "self sufficient" for centuries before America, including those that were already there before it was "discovered" and they were treated like vermin.
    America involves itself in foreign affairs for its own benefit. America is also very careful about what it tells its people, how many of you are aware of the friendly fire incident in 2003 involving 2 American aircraft on a British convoy? I was amazed when this happened, how few of my American friends knew about it.

6. NorcalBoy

NorcalBoy Member

Don't hate the player, hate the game. I don't think you need to be reminded of British colonialism.....

7. Ghost_Rider

Ghost_Rider Active Member

United States
    Map
    Slippery slope you are on there mister....must we start listing each countries atrocities? British slave trade (they did not start it, but they perfected it, and moved 3-4 million slaves), british carving up Africa, South Africa Boer wars and concentration camps, adopting an "appeasement" policy with Hitler to have whatever he wanted, and not joining with France earlier when he marched his armies into the Rhineland. Then there is India, colonizing the middle east, and half of the world...helping to create and further tensions for many generations to come. Ever wonder why so many countries are at war in Africa? Britain divided the "majority" of it up, re-drawing boundary lines, relocating/pushing warring tribes next to each other. The list goes on and on. America has done many, many, a despicable act, yes, that is very true.....however, Britain was out there colonizing, wiping out native resistance, invading countries, spreading disease, long before America even had a country, must less an Army to defend it. So don't act like the UK is the victim here or hasn't done MUCH worse for its own benefit than the USA has, because it just doesn't hold water. The atrocities commited by the UK, and the future ramifications of its actions, set the bar to almost unreachable heights for centuries to come.

Regarding the information we are fed......yes, the media is evil, and I do not control it, nor do the American people. It is controlled by elites that feed whatever filtered, biased, manipulated data, that they so choose just to get their agenda across. If you believe that your media is unbiased, or any better, than give me some of whatever you are smoking, because it must be good shit!

Now I shall let you continue your hatred of the evil USA......

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  8. Badbilly

Badbilly Official VFRWorld Troll Of The Year!

United States
    Please give the guy a chance, he hasn't been sworn in yet.

9. James Bond

James Bond Member

United States
    Map
    He was in 2012 and all he worried about was his "legacy". He'll have one but it won't be what I would want were I him. BTW, Trump will be the next president, FYI.

10. Gator

Gator Insider

United States
    Map
    Britton is just still mad about the Boston tea party and what happened next. That and we like cold beer.

11. Big_Jim59

Big_Jim59 Member

United States
    Map
    Every country on the planet has its shining moments and also its evil periods. I am sure every country on earth has it's own best interest at heart. For better or worse the US exited WWII not only one of the victors but one that sustained the least amount of damage to its production capacity. It made us hugely rich and powerful by default. Sometimes we have used that power well and other times we have squandered it. I think you can size up our foreign policy in a nut shell. We fear another global Hitler. Historians wring their hands with "what if Hitler had been stopped when he was weak? What if a strong nation had stood up to him?" The US keeps looking for the next boogie man with often disastrous results. All I know it the US and the UK are friends. Friends squabble and don't always see eye to eye but are still friends.

12. Solarninja

Solarninja New Member

United States
    Map
  13. Gator

Gator Insider

United States
    Map
    Very true, I have a lot of good friends from the UK.

14. Big_Jim59

Big_Jim59 Member

United States
    Map
    He did say that he would create jobs! I'll bet building a Death Star would be a big employer.

15. OOTV

OOTV Insider

[video=youtube;MpfmzfRf8UI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpfmzfRf8UI[/video]

16. 34468 Randy

34468 Randy Secret Insider

Canada
    Map
    A little squabble here and there is good for friendship but that can go too far. So you peckers can stop making fun of me aboot my accent eh! Fook'n bastards.. All of ya. Oh BTW
    The Canadian side of Niagra Falls is the nice side. The US side is like and overflowing mud puddle.

17. Big_Jim59

Big_Jim59 Member

United States
    Map
    So, you get all bent out of shape when we talk aboot your accent eh?

Did you ever see the John Candy film "Canadian Bacon" aboot a war between Canada and the US?

18. A.M

A.M Moderator Staff Member

I have to agree...it was like night and day to me seeing the difference in the sides. Canadian side of a lot of things is the nicest side. I LOVE your way of talk. Glenn's even thicker. <3 Yaaaa. <3

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

19. 34468 Randy

34468 Randy Secret Insider

Canada
    Map
    I think we apologized for the war. No need to apologize for John Candy though. We loved that man. He is one of the good exports to the USA along with Lorne Greene. then there is Justin Beaver! Sorry about that Jim.

20. Nelix

Nelix New Member

United Kingdom
    Map
    I'm well aware of the UKs shortcomings, also I have no hatred of the states.
    We could debate all day about various countries and their pasts.
    However the view some Americans have, like Drifting has espoused, that America alone is responsible for being the good guy in the world is simply ludicrous. America looks after its own interest, period.
    So, was anyone aware of the friendly fire incident I alluded to?