'87 RC24 for sale - UK

Discussion in '1st & 2nd Generation 1983-1989' started by Tony.B, May 16, 2024.

1. Tony.B

Tony.B New Member

United Kingdom
    Map
    Hi all, I am a little short of cash, and I think that there is no choice but to sell my modern bike. It's a circa '87 VFR750F-H RC24. It is located in Woking, Surrey, (UK), but the bike was imported from the Netherlands a number of years ago. It's in the silver scheme, and has the 16 inch front wheel. Currently on SORN as I haven't ridden it since last autumn, and the carbs got blocked up, again. I have removed them for cleaning, so that job needs finishing. It had the usual stator and reg/rec failure, and so has BOTH those items replaced with new Electrexworld items. It also ran hot, so first I replaced the hoses with new Samco silicon ones, (£127), and when that didn't make any difference, I realised that the impellor on the water pump was damaged. So it has a really good secondhand one fitted. No sign of leaks. Tyres are ok, but getting old, it has a stainless exhaust system, Predator I think. Seat has a rip, bodywork is complete but VERY tatty. The sort of bike you could park anywhere and no-one would nick it. I need £450, viewing welcome. Cash sale naturally. More pictures can be taken if you are seriously interested. Thanks, Tony.

Attached Files:

rc24dk likes this.
  2. NorcalBoy

NorcalBoy Member

One of the most honest ads ever. GLWS.

Tony.B likes this.
  3. Tony.B

Tony.B New Member

United Kingdom
    Map
    Thank you, I don't think there's any advantage to trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. Cheers.