5th Gen Best Mod$: "Actually Readily Obtainable and Available"

Discussion in '5th Generation 1998-2001' started by Cat2Rider, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Cat2Rider

Cat2Rider New Member

United States

2. Aimbot9000

Aimbot9000 New Member

United States
    Map
    Well it's a real not imaginary item albeit rare unlike your entirely imaginary 5% speed boost wax from a videogame. and the reason i pick this thread to ramble is that it is not a legitimate thread it is a bullshit thread. The only place you should be allowed to post is the humor thread because you are a joke.

3. OOTV

OOTV Insider

Well here's the deal, I have the stock seat and guess what? My tail bone doesn't complain and guess what else, I haven't added any more weight to my bike either! In fact, it's lost quite a few pounds.

4. Cat2Rider

Cat2Rider New Member

United States
    Well the problem is I worked at Boeing Commercial Airceaft in Everett WA for six years and there is an entire division of the avionic industry dedicated to polishing aircraft for a variety of reasons, including increasing top air speed. so I guess all these folks can just go home ?

Aircraft Exterior Polish, Aircraft DEEP Clean/Polishing products, Aircraft Polishing techniques & Aircraft Buffers, Aircraft Industrial Polishing equipment homepage

http://www.aircraftpolish.com/

5. RDMCD

RDMCD New Member

Canada
    Map
    To the OP... we all understand and appreciate how strongly you feel about all this, and you are entitled to your opinion.

o·pin·ion
    noun: opinion; plural noun: opinions
    a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Everyone here would love an easy way to make more power. Many have tried over the past 20+ years, and found the limits of the vfr. So if you think you are wiser than the collective knowledge of two forums, come with some proof. In the mean time... I'll let everyone fill in the blank.

6. Lint

Lint Member

United States
    Map
    Ride it out to California, come out to any of the local tracks with me and my stock bike, save for a slip on, and we'll see how badass it is.

7. OOTV

OOTV Insider

Right? As it is now it seems like he's getting paid to push these products.

8. SML

SML New Member

Australia
    Are you getting commission for your promotion of and insistence on this particular product?

9. RDMCD

RDMCD New Member

Canada
    Map
    He's entitled to his opinion.

o·pin·ion
    noun: opinion; plural noun: opinions
    a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

10. duccmann

duccmann Member

United States
    Map
    Why oh why are you guys being sucked into this endless flexing of testosterone, this will continue as the other out of control thread over on the vfrd thread did from everyone there .
    He believes everything he says by ALL his experience from the beginnings with mopeds, everyone has there opinions just like assholes.
    This will never end --- later---
    Warning-- scotch induced after a 12 hr shift but still believe it's a waste of time. Time to pas out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Cat2Rider

Cat2Rider New Member

United States
    The real issue here and the bigger question is why the 5th Gen, being the very last production of of ultra-reliable and "ahead-of-its-time , gift from Japan, to the global consumer motorcycling community, came to an end and was replaced with the V-Tec? Just what we're the driving factors in this turning point in the liaison between consumer and manufacturer ? So sure I show up and simply unlock the original design without any of the never-ending prescience of experts and it upsets the "status quo" to the point of the simplicity of this matter

12. Cat2Rider

Cat2Rider New Member

United States
    The real issue here and the bigger question is why the 5th Gen, being the very last production of of ultra-reliable and "ahead-of-its-time", RC46 , a "man-made fruition" and gift from Japan, to the global consumer motorcycling community, came to an end and was replaced with the V-Tec? Just what we're the driving factors in this turning point in the liaison between consumer and manufacturer ? So sure I show up and simply unlock the original design without any of the never-ending panel of self-professed experts with "no skin in the game" and it upsets the "status quo" to the point of the simplicity of this matter is the "belt driven bullies and ganging up on the gear-driven guys" in an attempt to accelerate extinction.

13. Cat2Rider

Cat2Rider New Member

United States

14. cat0020

cat0020 Trumper

United States
    Map
    I pretty much keep my Y2K VFR in stock form and ride it as is.. If I feel like going fast, I ride a bike that is meant to go fast in stock form: CBR1100XX.

[​IMG]

15. Cat2Rider

Cat2Rider New Member

United States
    It's not just about speed, it's about efficiency and how well the VFR runs without restrictions that create residual heat build up. There are a few adjustments that bring forth the better bike, as it was meant to be, rather what had to be "imposed" by government EPA regulations, but here's where a belt-head will step in and tell us the V-Tech was necessary

16. Sniper

Sniper New Member

United States
    The joints on the Delkevic slip over each other 1.25". They supply liquid gasket, plus a hi qualitity band clamp. It is virtually impossible to make that leak. But, then again, i dont know the difference between a great value, and a great value for the money.

17. Cat2Rider

Cat2Rider New Member

United States
    The purpose of that type of joint is to reduce labor costs and size of the shipping box whereas a welded connection is more durable long-term purpose of holding up to degradation against frequent heat cycles. The Delkevic joint will eventually leak as the chemical bond breaks down over time and use.

18. Cat2Rider

Cat2Rider New Member

United States
    The other thread was simply a test and was intentionally pushed to the extreme to flush out opponents of the progression of the 5th Gen "place in history" as the best of the best. What was common in the thread were all the opponents were V-Tech "belt-heads" who's only agenda is to accelerate the extinction of the 5th Gen inventory, which what's happening is they are getting parted out rather than sold.

19. cat0020

cat0020 Trumper

United States
    Map
    Can you honestly say that you ride any bike at 100% of its capability... in stock form?

20. Cat2Rider

Cat2Rider New Member

United States
    How much ownership do you want over the "truth" of the machine ? 100% stock does not tell the whole truth