2010 VFRworld Calendar - Now Accepting Photos

Discussion in 'VFRworld News' started by michael, Oct 18, 2009.

1. builtforcomfort

builtforcomfort New Member

Map
    Be the First on the Block?....Not Me

At 600 lbs. + dry, the 2010 VFR is certainly a "chunky monkey". There are Sport Touring Bikes that weigh less and have all the creature comfort features that the new VFR lacks. My personal opinion is that the 2010 VFR is going to be as big a marketing flop as the 2009 DN-01 "Crossover" and their "chopper". Honda, save the hype and deliver quality products that truely fit the market. This is a grossly overweight sport bike that is probably going to be grossly overpriced.

2. chomper

chomper New Member

United States
    Map
    Huh... "chunky monkey"??? whats that have to do with a vfr calender

3. reg71

reg71 Poser Staff Member

United States
    Map
    someone totally ignored the subject not to mention all the other posts in the thread... hmm, bet I know what it's like to talk to him. hahaha

4. builtforcomfort

Map
    I thought this was suppose to be a forum for VFR owners. This 2010 VFR calendar seems like free advertising & marketing for Honda. Are we gullible enough to buy into Honda's hype?

5. crustyrider

crustyrider New Member

Map

Its a calendar of the group HERE ON THIS BOARD..........its for sale to the members HERE ON THIS BOARD..... and obviously we like Hondas cause thats why we are HERE ON THIS BOARD...

Sheesh ...if you don't want a calendar..THEN DON'T BUY ONE

see wasn't that an easy decision .....
    I smell A troll

6. jasonsmith

jasonsmith Member

Canada
    Map
    You just joined this month and so far you have made a total of 4 posts of which at least 2 have been out to lunch. And you can still find it in you to bash something that has been a multi-year tradition here. I'm not sure if your new to the world of forums, but it's in ones best interest to hang out for a while and see how things are before getting yourself into a situation that you can't recover from.

7. builtforcomfort

Map
    It seems like you are getting awfully wound up over one person who is not fond of Honda, the company. It makes me wonder what your relationship is to them. The fact is there are MANY VFR owners, like myself, that love the bike but not the comapany. If this area of the Forum is not the appropriate place to express that, my apologies. As you've noted I'm new to the forum. In the future I'll express my opinions elsewhere as I just did recently concerning Honda's denial of a shifting problem with the VFR.