Bike for Sale 1995 Honda VFR (Custom VFR-SF) SOLD

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by apexandy, Apr 20, 2021.

1. apexandy

apexandy New Member

Canada
    Map
    I have decided to put my 1995 Honda VFR-SF custom bike up for sale. This has been an incredible bike and I always thought I would keep it for life. But... certain things in life mean I am having difficulty getting the use out of it I would like to. And I would hate to see it sit.

I built completely rebuilt this bike in 2013 and have maintained it very well since as well as continued to improve various aspects of the bike. It has been completely reliable and rides exactly like you would imagine an OEM Honda VFR naked bike should.

see build thread for much more detail: https://www.vfrdiscussion.com/index.php?/forums/topic/75243-my-95-vfr-sf-project-the-process/

The engine now has 51,000km total, however the bike has 17,500km since it was rebuilt, and almost everything in the chassis was new or very well rebuilt at the time. I replaced a few orings in the fuel supply tubes on the carbs this year as they would seep a little after the first start in the spring when dry. The carbs still look brand new, and the seals and rubber intake boots were replaced in 2013.

The changes to the bike have made it more agile, aggressive and capable, but it remains totally smooth, refined and comfortable. The quality of the build and modifications is high, and the goal has always been to build an OEM+ style project. This is not however an OEM product and I want to be honest in saying the potential buyer should not expect everything to be like an OEM product or have the same servicablily. It is a completely unique and amazing custom build that has given me 17,500km of amazing trouble free kilometres. It also tends to attract a lot of attention... however a lot of people seem to think it's simply a brand new Honda.

I've priced the bike at $6900 CDN. To be honest I am really unsure how much to ask. I don't want to undervalue or overvalue the bike... but there has been a large amount of interest in the bike of the years. So we will start there.

It is located in Vernon, British Columbia, Canada. I will not ship the bike unless the buyer arranges pickup and transport.

I can be contacted at andrew.stoesz@gmail.com

Here is the link to the Facebook marketplace post which has more images and some build details.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/371533674077228/

Youtube videos:

April 2021 cold start

Sound video from a few years ago

Build thread:

https://www.vfrdiscussion.com/index.php?/forums/topic/75243-my-95-vfr-sf-project-the-process/

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    KrabbyPaddy likes this.
  2. mello dude

mello dude Administrator

Romania
    Map
    That bike is still a knockout beauty......it's a shame you are selling it. I watched your build thread from the beginning.
    Wish you were closer, I would love to take a look.

There are a few BC guys here, maybe Randy would be interested......

3. squirrelman

squirrelman Member

United States
    Map
    that's the best looking streetfighter build i've seen on this site !

4. ridervfr

ridervfr Member

Belgium
    Map
    Great looking street fighter, that is coming from "super-subjective" doode. I always thought that those gen4 bikes lend themselves to modding better than a gen3 bike. Good luck selling

5. apexandy

apexandy New Member

Canada
    Map
    Thanks for the comments! Update, price has been lowered to $7800

6. apexandy

apexandy New Member

Canada
    Map
    Another price drop to $6900 CDN

7. apexandy

apexandy New Member

Canada
    Map
    Bike has sold. Moderators could you please delete this thread? Thanks!

8. RllwJoe

RllwJoe Insider

United States
    Map
    All you need to do is edit the thread title by adding the word "Sold" to the end ot the title.