Yep, another ride In the great north west

Discussion in 'USA - Pacific Northwest' started by RVFR, Jul 27, 2007.

1. RVFR

RVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Had the time to get out mid week, this time it was to get a wee bit further than the norm, as in get to Oregon this time.

the route down well, hmm had to take my favorite route down through the back side of St. Helens, here's where I took a small break off Curly Creek road, Nice view Huh? Hey Reg this is the area you wanta try out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The actual destination changed as it was taking longer than expected, so a small change in plans had us going down the Colombia river just out side Mosier

[​IMG]

It's part of the old historic Hwy 30 built way back, now its a state park, I say good job saving this one.

[​IMG]

Do I dare say there's a lot of curves.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's Brian on his ZX12 trying it out for size.

[​IMG]

I Must say even though it took 5 hours to get there, well worth the time, this is a must do again.

[​IMG]

Heres a link to a video I made following Brian through the curves. don't shoot me if it looks grainy, I'm still new at this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=411765834215014187

2. KrautBurner

KrautBurner New Member

looks like an awesome ride

I may have to join you next time

3. reg71

reg71 Poser Staff Member

United States
    Map
    I really wish I had made it up there this summer. With the 3 days in NCal, it would have just been too much coming up and turning back around esp with a tweaked wrist. Too bad I have to work. Damn jobs! If I could figure out how to get the money without going in, I'd be all over that! Looks like my kinda roads...