WNY Basic Ride

Discussion in 'USA - Northeast' started by Toto, Nov 17, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Toto

Toto New Member

Map
    If the weather holds out I am planning to go for a ride this Saturday 21st.

At present I do not have any set place to go just looking to see if any one wishes to get together and ride. It is a basic to intermediate pace and 2-up riders are welcome.

Post and see what happens. Start time is up to group.

Last couple of rides we met at Tim Hortons in Lancaster (Walden & Central Ave) and went from there.

If you want to travel to a special spot let me know (pm or post on here). I do not have to be incharge of the ride or the leader just trying to get a few bikers together.

Past rides suggestion:
    Met a few in Lancaster, then met another group in Batavia, rode to Lima. Met some more riders. Had Lunch then snaked are way to Warsaw, Genesseo, then worked are way down to West falls then back to Lancaster. 160 miles

Drove around Elma, Hamburg, West falls, Wales, Marilla, chaffee, and Sardina. 110 miles

From Lancaster headed out too Medina, to see the only tunnel under the Erie Canal. Continue on to Water port then back home along the canal. 100 miles

Richie

2. Toto

Toto New Member

Map
    Ride up date

Some one suggested doing
    "a Pa ride, great loop and good roads. Be about a 250 mile loop. Either to Emporium, or Kinzua dam, be back by 4:00"

So I am thinking about it. Also been informed that is is openning day of shot gun season. (bummer)

3. Pliskin

Pliskin New Member

United States
    Map
    Hey Toto - thanks for taking the initiative. I saw you were from NY, and I figured "hmm, that could be close". But seeing as how your in Buffalo, that's a bit too long of a hall from where I am.

Good luck, and I hope you get some takers.

4. Toto

Toto New Member

Map
    Sat. 21st kinzua pa ride!!!!!!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Time: 9:30
    Where: Jims truckstop

Directions: I-90 Exit 52E (Walden Ave) !/4 mile down on right side next to K-mart (30 seconds from exit)

We will be running some fine Pa roads do the by-pass, should be back in W.NY by 3:00

The pace will be Intermediate