Well Whadaya Know.....

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by stoshmonster, Apr 24, 2010.

1. stoshmonster

stoshmonster New Member

I'm on Facebook. LOL! :lol:

Corse Superbikes,the local Ducati dealership in Saukville Wisconsin,closed it's doors last October and the new Ducati dealership,Milwaukee Ducati,is now open. I fired up my baby girl (my little '95 900ss) last Saturday and took a lazy ride out to Pewaukee to say "Hi" to all of the fine folks out at the new dealership. I'd no sooner pulled in and taken off my helmet when Kevin,one of the salesmen,was standing there camera in hand ready to take my pic. They posted the pic on the facebook page of their website. Who'da thunk it,I'm famous! :lol: Just thought I'd share this with you my friends,enjoy.
    [​IMG]

2. IA-Mike

IA-Mike New Member

That's a nice lookin ride you got there!

3. Meatloaf

Meatloaf New Member

United States
    Map
    He's just there posinig and wondering what it is like to ride a "real" twin. Notice his real ride parked right beside the Ducati?

4. cebuVFR

cebuVFR Member

United States
    Map
    nice, clean '95ss you got there!

5. mello dude

mello dude Administrator

Romania
    Map
    Sweet 900ss you got there Stosh....

6. stoshmonster

stoshmonster New Member

Thank You gentlemen.

I named this bike "The Pizza Wagon". My buddy Pez and I are justifiably proud of this little bike. We entered it in three shows and took home three first place trophies. I retired it from active competition and just ride the snot out of it now. That's what they were made for anyways right?
    We disassembled the bike last summer and installed a Fast by Ferracci 12.5 to 1 high compression piston kit,a set of Ducati Performance high performance cams,and a Fast by Ferracci lightened flywheel. This bike is a sneaky little torque monster now and it's an absolute hoot to ride in the twisties. She's starting to show her age and she's got a few nicks and road dings on her now but I still love her.:love:
    If you're ever offered the chance to ride one of the '93 to '98 Ducati 900ss's don't pass up on it gentlemen. You'd be amazed at how much fun these little bikes really are. I think Hunter S. Thompson said it best in VT Viffer's post "Hunter S. Thompson and the Song of the Sausage Creature" when he said "a fool can ride a Ducati 900 many times,and it will always be a bloodcurdling kind of fun"
    [​IMG]

:lol::lol::lol: LOL! ^^^^^
    Thanks for that Meat. :pound::pound::pound:
    I was waiting for somebody to notice that and say something.
    I actually got the opportunity to talk to the guy who owned that Hog parked next to me,and while his bike didn't do anything for me,the helmet that he was wearing did. He had an all White full-face helmet that he had custom painted to look exactly like a Wisconsin Badgers football helmet. :cool:
    [​IMG]