VFRs anonymous

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by havcar, Apr 12, 2010.

1. havcar

havcar New Member

Map
    I cleaned my bike this morning and in doing so was reminded of just how much I dig it. Hence this list, a guide we can all live by.

1. We admitted to ourselves that we are powerless over lifes unmanagable monotony.
    2. We came to believe that a VFR greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
    3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of the VFR as we understand it.
    4. Made a searching and fearless modification and parts inventory.
    5. Admitted to our VFR, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our desire.
    6. We are entirely ready to have a VFR remove all of our defects of character.
    7. Humbly asked the VFR to remove our shortcomings.
    8. Made a list of safety gear so as not to cause any harm, and became willing to purchase them all.
    9. Made direct amends to those we pass, except when to do so would injure their feelings.
    10. Continued to take track lessons and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
    11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with our VFR, praying only for knowledge of its will for us and the horsepower to carry that out.
    12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we try to carry this message to all Viffers, and to practice these principles in all of our affairs.

2. PONYBOY

PONYBOY New Member

Damn Havcar, that's deep dude. :thumbsup:

3. MrDen

MrDen New Member

You, dear VFR brother, are suffering from a serious, deep addiction, for which there is no cure. There is, however, treatment available. I would recommend loooong periods astride your beloved viffer, repeated as frequently as possible. I know for sure that this is what keeps me on a somewhat level plane. Good luck in your treatment efforts. Please keep us informed as to your progress. Peace.