VFR Sighting Green Lane Pa

Discussion in 'USA - Northeast' started by PARedVFRRider, Jan 3, 2009.

1. PARedVFRRider

PARedVFRRider New Member

Hey guys, passed a red VFR today coming back from a cold ride with Two4one up into Berks County. I passed the Red 6 Gen VFR with matching color Saddle bags on Knight Road, just after I passed across the bridge and was heading towards Rt 29.

So was it any of you guys? Two4one and I are always looking for new VFR folks to ride with....

2. Knife

Knife Member

United States
    I'll be heading out for a ride in about an hour, so if you see a big red icicle flying down the road, that'll be me.

3. PARedVFRRider

PARedVFRRider New Member

Well I was thinking about heading out today, but if I did I think the wife would kill me...since I was out 4 hours plus yesterday. So I let her head out and I'm watching the baby. I'm sure Two4One is out there though....look for a Silver 6 Gen with a guy dressed mostly in black!

4. Knife

Knife Member

United States
    I was out for about three hours today. Stopped once for gas and a short cup of coffee to warm me up. Only saw one other rider, an HD. Sure feels good to be out there in the cold air. I love it.

Wanted to go out yesterday, but had too much un-fun stuff that had to be done. I try to strike a balance with the wife, though I must admit she never ever complains about my time out there on my VFR, and she's happy to see me when I get back. Can't believe how lucky I am.