V4 decals

Discussion in '6th Generation 2002-2013' started by gcarper, Jul 30, 2014.

1. gcarper

gcarper New Member

United States
    near Gaffney SC---40 miles from Blue Ridge Pkwy
    Map
    Maybe I'm strange---don't ask wife- but I like showing what kind of motor is under all that plastic, so I tried to make some V 4 decals out of stripping tape. OK but not what I wanted. Contacted one company that makes decals for cars and trucks, told them I wanted 2 inch height and the font. Their response was that each decal would be $6 { I wanted two } and shipping would be $6. $18 for 2 two inch decals????!!!. Found another company Twowheel Vinyl. Shot off an email and Nick replied that he could do it for $6, [2 decals] and no cost for shipping so of course I went with him. The pix shows what they look like. IMG_0393.jpg
    We exchanged mail and he showed what the end product would look like before I ordered, here is his web site
    http://www.twowheelvinyl.com
    The site does not say anything about custom work, you'll have to email him.

2. glpeebles

glpeebles New Member

I am looking for a aftermarket exhaust Any ideas?

3. Arnzinator

Arnzinator New Member

United States
    Map
    Google "Honda V4 stickers". Print out a few you like & take to a local sign shop. Any decent sign shop be able to scan & replicate in vinyl. You can always take your own designs to them as well. If your computer savy & have access to a vector based drawing program (Adobe Illustrator, CAD) you could design it yourself & send them the file.

4. gcarper

gcarper New Member

United States
    near Gaffney SC---40 miles from Blue Ridge Pkwy
    Map
    Funny you should ask, but this past weekend I was at a antique bike show in Chesnee SC. As I was starting to ride home a guy stopped me and ask if I was interested in a Delkevic sys. I was but I'm low on funds. So turned him down. He showed me what he had and it was NICE. Complete Delkevic from the cat on rear. 2 chrome shorty mufflers and the y and down pipe. Showed me the invoice for $350 said he'd sell for $150---oh man, I was so wanting to buy it but need sprockets and chain worse. Anyway all that for this Robert and phone is 864 915 1335. He's going to put it on Ebay soon.

5. f3racer

f3racer New Member

I would post up an introduction with a pic of your bike 1st. Thats crazy that you join last october and this is your 1st post. lol

I made an exhaust. I had a 98 r1 GYTR carbon fiber slip on laying around and i cut it down 6" and fabbed up a mid pipe. Looks good and sounds great, plus i lost 10lbs off the bike in the process.

6. OZ VFR

OZ VFR Member

Australia
    Map
  7. f3racer

f3racer New Member

Getting some made at a local vinyl shop as we speak.