Two Brothers C4 Round Can Vs. M2 Or M5 Can

Discussion in '3rd & 4th Generation 1990-1997' started by WGREGT, May 7, 2013.

1. WGREGT

WGREGT New Member

United States
    On my '94 750 I've got an aluminum round (model C4) Two Brothers slip-on cannister. I've never really liked the AL strap that has the deteriorating fiberglass backing on it. It's rubbed the can a bit, which is no problem to polish up, but since I have the high mount kit as well it now sticks out the back of the bike a few inches.

Two Bros no longer makes this can, and I'm thinking about maybe swapping it for the M2 or M5 oval AL can instead, with their updated rubber strap, which I like as well.

I've never seen one of their M2 or M5 oval cans on this 4th gen. If you have one on yours, or have fotos, I'd love to see it. It looks like I'll have to add their VALE system connector and drop my old springs connector as well.

Right now no aftermarket exhaust company can ship or sell to CA (due to CARB) , but I have a neighbor who works for Two Bros so I'm hoping he can help me out.

Of course if you have the oval can for this bike and want to sell it, I'd listen to that as well.

2. Evilcrayon

Evilcrayon New Member

Map
    I would love to get an oval can since the round can can hit the axle nut if mounted low on the left hand side.

Let me know since I'm in northern California.