Two Brother Exhaust

Discussion in '3rd & 4th Generation 1990-1997' started by Yakima9, May 17, 2009.

1. Yakima9

Yakima9 New Member

United States
    Finally finished up my piece-mal Two Brothers exhaust. The sleeve was a rashed plain aluminum piece. Both ends are also original. The wide clamp was off a D&D can, as is the mid pipe. I powder coated the sleeve, repacked, and buttoned it all together with black headed rivets. I ordered the label from Two Bros at a cost of 10 bucks. It sounds good, not too loud, but definitely meaner. I'm still gonna hang on to the stock exhaust...just in case.

[​IMG]

Also worked on my bag situation. I got a See-Line bag from Gander Mountain attached to the back rack with a net. Nelson Rigg stuff front a rear. The Nelson Rigg stuff works great, have used it many times. Don't know about the See-Line yet.

[​IMG]

2. TAGLICIOUS

TAGLICIOUS New Member

mm on a '96 eyh I need to fit one (race) to my viffa... I have the oval can and I do not like the sound... cottage cheese anyone? POOP

3. SLOVFR

SLOVFR Member

United States
    Map
    Is that the AOL logo? JK Looks good. Ill have a Nice 2 bros system for sale as soon as the undertail is finished.