Tucson ride 1-18, or???

Discussion in 'USA - Southwest' started by cruzinaz, Jan 17, 2007.

1. cruzinaz

cruzinaz New Member

Map
    Think I'm gonna take off around 10, quick run to Arrivaca, or Sonoita, dont really care as long as I am not at work, anyone else have eyesite problems? cuz I cant see stayin at work all day!

BTW, I can usually get out tues,thurs,and fri, and usually sat too. I'm not a nukin fut goin thru the twisties, just a good pace, still making the transition from dirt, to cruizer to this.

2. Scorpio65

Scorpio65 New Member

Map
    To bad i'm not closer, sounds like a great ride... Enjoy your eye problems !!!:biggrin:

3. desertman62

desertman62 New Member

Map
    Oh, man. I'm not so close either & I don't get off 'till 1. Does sound like a good ride, have fun.

4. cruzinaz

cruzinaz New Member

Map
    Yer gonna miss a good ride, but then again, any ride is a good ride,(almost) I just cant wait to get out, Im goin nutz,,, been cleaning the clean bike for an hour,or three,,,, feel like a kid on x-mas eve,,,,

5. ZonaMan

ZonaMan New Member

Hey man I just sent you a message. I would love to go for a ride but have to work. The eyesight problems don't get me so much. LOL. Hopefully next weekend when there's no rain. Have fun and stay warm.

We need to get all these AZ boys together for a ride up around Strawberry when it warms up and before it gets hot.

6. desertman62

desertman62 New Member

Map
    Amen to that.

7. Scorpio65

Scorpio65 New Member

Map
    I'm in.. just let me know when.

8. cruzinaz

cruzinaz New Member

Map
    Just got back, got stopped by the border patrol, but they just wanted to look,,,talk,,,, bout the bike,whew, thought i was in trouble,,,,,, just backed off 85,,thru the 35 curves,went in slow, 55?? just came out fast. WOOO HOOO!! damn this bike is fun!! (and I dont know how to ride it yet)
    What a great afternoon, I need to do this more often,,,, met guy that is on a 4 week ride,,,damn, wish it was me,,,,,, maybe someday i can do that!!

sorry, just still "little" pumped?!?

9. Chicken Little

Chicken Little New Member

Man, I am stuck in Albuquerque, no time to head South and West. Keep posting those rides, I am quite up for riding 500 miles to ride 200!

10. cruzinaz

cruzinaz New Member

Map
    When it gets a bit warmer I want to do a couple day ride, into New Mexico, there are supposed to be some nice roads around Silver City, and I really want to ride the old 666, then come back thru Salt River Canyon.
    Did the Show lo ride on my X last year, just under 500 miles, left about 630,was back at 3, I'm sure it will be more fun on the vfr, but the X is really comfy for all the straights.

Oh yeah, one more ride in NM, theres a race track in Demming that a friend runs, 1/4 mile and a road course, that could be a lotta fun too, was talking with his dad a while back and he said after the races they have a beer drinkin contest and bench races.:first: