Trackdays at NJMP in April!

Discussion in 'Racing & Track Days' started by Mustang, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Mustang

Mustang New Member

Hey all,

I'm an Instructor for Tony's Track Days and our trackday season is getting ready to kick off on April 22 and 23 in New Jersey at the awesome Thunderbolt track.

Right now, there is space available in all groups, but some are filling up quickly so don't wait too long to get in.

I know the weather may not be great where you are now, but by the end of the month it should be great down in South Jersey - especially when you're wearing full motorcycle gear!

Beginning your riding season with a trackday is the best way to dust off the winter cobwebs and sharpen your riding skills again.

If you are new to trackdays, TTD has one of the best "New Rider" programs. Check out this page for info on our New Rider Program.

Feel free to post up questions here or to PM me. To order, head over to www.TonysTrackDays.com. Hope to see you there...I might even bring my VFR to this one!

2. Mustang

Mustang New Member

Looks like great weather next week, and with the low signups so far it looks like we'll have tons of open track! Maybe even going to two groups instead of our normal 3-4!

3. Bubba Zanetti

Bubba Zanetti Member

United States
    Map
    Hey Mustang:

Would love to come out and play but can't until May.

Have fun and hope its sunny :)

BZ