Title needed...

Discussion in '5th Generation 1998-2001' started by Icannotfindausernamebro, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Icannotfindausernamebro

Icannotfindausernamebro New Member

United States
    I need a vfr frame and title clean/clear it doesn't matter the year but preferably a 5th gen but 4th or 6th will make do. I'm in Harrisburg pa. Prefer out of state titles so I can transfer title when I want but if pa titled that's fine too we will meet at a title place if so.

2. Icannotfindausernamebro

United States
  3. Icannotfindausernamebro

United States
  4. complex.technician

complex.technician New Member

United States
    I live in Wichita, KS. I have a 1990 VFR that is mostly complete. It was in an accident before I purchased it. I have the title to go with it. The rear wheel/rim is missing, but most everything else in the pictures is still there and still together. There are some nice pieces on there -- aftermarket front wheel, side stand cover (rare as rocking horse poo, I've heard), Fox rear shock, under-seat exhaust, and the swingarm has pre-drilled holes for hidden brake lines.

I can let it go pretty cheap, if you want to pick it up all the way over here in Kansas.

If you're interested, let me know and we can discuss more details. Thank you kindly.

Attached Files: