SW La/SE Tx riders?

Discussion in 'USA - South' started by cajunpackrat, Apr 11, 2006.

1. cajunpackrat

cajunpackrat New Member

Map
    Just wondering if there are any VFR riders in my neck of the swamp? We're located in Lake Charles and tend to ride in east Tx near Toledo Bend and points west towards Hill country. Nice to have decent roads so close to home.
    I just picked up an '06 VFR a couple of weeks ago, what a change from our 03Wing! We still have the Wing for cross-country trips, now my wife is in the market to find something that she is comfortable riding on daytrips.

Dennis
    Lake Charles, LA.

2. Schrader

Schrader New Member

Map
    SE TX area

Dennis,

Just saw your post. I just picked up my VFR Thursday 27th. I live in Nederland between Beaumont and Port Arthur, I shift work, but maybe one day we can hook up for a ride.
    Craig

3. cajunpackrat

cajunpackrat New Member

Map
    Craig,

Congratulations on the new ride. We ride east TX up to Toledo Bend and the Sam Rayburn area fairly often, always looking for somebody to join in. A group of locals like to make a run to Hill country when we have a few days to go play. I prefer riding west of the Sabine river, but we do have some nice roads north of Lake Charles towards Natchitoches and Alexandria. Let me know if you have a route that is interesting.

Dennis