Shop neaer Eugene?

Discussion in 'USA - Pacific Northwest' started by tyarosevich, Aug 7, 2013.

1. tyarosevich

tyarosevich New Member

United States
    Map
    Heyo Oregonians, I recently moved to Eugene and was wondering if anyone can recommend a shop in the area. I've poked around a bit and it seems the local Honda dealership was a titanic sh*tshow, complete with criminal activity and theft. Consequently it went out of business and its owner was being investigated by the cops.

It's not the end of the world if I can't find a good honda wrench around here, as I go to Seattle often and the BMW dealership up there has five certified honda master mechanics (they also 'force' me to test ride their bikes while mine is being worked on). That being said, if someone good is down here the shop hourly here is wayyyyy less than Seattle.

Thanks in advance.

2. Pliskin

Pliskin New Member

United States
    Map
    Just bring BadBilly some quality jo-jos and I'm sure he'll help you out. But be warned: any of that fake shit will go over like day old sushi.

3. 34468 Randy

34468 Randy Secret Insider

Canada
    Map
    You are saying that a place the size of Eugene has only one Honda dealership. Unbelievable. I would have thought they would have had two or three. Or are they mostly harley-noodles there? You should be a prime candidate for the annual R3 in Atascadero.

4. fitzharris

fitzharris New Member

I do most of my own work, but I have had some work done here. They were honest , dependable and they did what they said they would do.

Power Sport Dynamic

5. Marrib

Marrib Insider

United States
    Map
    Hey,

My buddy with a rwb 07 lives in Corvallis. I think there might be one up there. Only 40 miles up 99. I'll ping him and see what he says.

6. tyarosevich

tyarosevich New Member

United States
    Map
    There is one nearby in Franklin? I guess? But if you think that's crazy, try Seattle. Urban area of 2 million and as far as I know Lake City Honda is the only dealership there since University closed (and they suckkkkkk).