Screens

Discussion in '7th Generation 2010-Present' started by timbo2, Apr 19, 2019.

1. timbo2

timbo2 New Member

United Kingdom
    Do Powerbronze screens fit?

2. DriverDave

DriverDave New Member

United States
    Map
    If they make a screen for your bike then yes, it will fit...kind of a strange question.

3. timbo2

timbo2 New Member

United Kingdom
    not really, there are many screens available for the VFR, I've heard stories of poor fitment, gaps, fiddly fitting kits etc, so when I say 'fit' perhaps I should have qualified it by saying 'properly'.

4. Dick D

Dick D New Member

United Kingdom
    Can't speak for the VFR screen, but I did put a taller Powerbronze screen on a Diversion 900 many years ago. It was simple to fit but didn't seem to make much difference.
    My VFR came with the Honda screen deflector and that is reasonably comfortable at speed. But I am only five foot eight and shrinking.
    Dick D

timbo2 likes this.
  5. funwithbono

funwithbono New Member

United States
    63C98E25-8EC6-4D2A-87EE-5D86D7968CE5.jpeg I ordered the powerbronze, vstream and ZG SR series over the winter as I was simply looking for a dark smoke screen. I love the stock screen but dyeing or tinting was not an option. I returned the vstream which I liked the look, but it exposes everything behind the instrument cluster...really pathetic design. I also really liked the powerbronze (both light and dark) and they did a nice job of incorporating the VFR logo in the tint...but returned both because after careful inspection, both had “bleeds” in the logo’s and both had optics issues. I went with the dark smoke ZG “SR” series. Very similar to stock height, not a DB, and well made!