say something nice.

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Cundalini, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Cundalini

Cundalini New Member

Map
    Its a rough time of year. everyone is a little more pissy. and yes the economy stinks. I am gonna hang my sack out there on this one. Pick a vfrw member and say something nice. I am guilty of always being sarcastic. This thread is for actually being nice. If its too happy then pm a mod and have it removed. all you need is one good post. I got several. first post below. Dont feel left out if your not on the list yet. If you know me, you will be on there. soon. I got lots of thanks to give... not even gonna start naming anyone off. Broke, dont got money for christmas presents so doing this instead.

2. Cundalini

Cundalini New Member

Map
    toxicshock - loaned me about 3k to by my bike. Knew me for about 2 months. wouldnt even let me finish paying it off, the last two hundred bucks, he said, was "on him". thanks brother.
    Hope that you know that I LOVE THE BIKE!!!!!!!!!!
    obviosly, she is a family member at this point. I cleaned the garage, but even so I think wifey would let me park her in the living room if I still wanted to :)

3. NorcalBoy

NorcalBoy Member

Vfourbear sent me a text today indicating that he had secured lodging for himself, Drew, and I for next years Laguna MotoGP race. For this epic achievement, I would like to personally thank Bear for taking care of the reservations and getting us set up. I can't wait to start talking about it... A LOT!

4. xeipher

xeipher New Member

stuka - For showing me great ride routes in SD.
    stuka - Lending me gas money cos my stupid ass left the wallet at home again.
    chuck - Getting everyone excited to go to Cycleworld Show @ Longbeach
    long - For his hospitality

vfrw members - making day to day life a lil more fun

5. Bubba Zanetti

Bubba Zanetti Member

United States
    Map
    Man I wish I could join you guys on that one, but God willing, next year me, betarace and others plan on doing a few tracks days at VIR. Brother Bear is possibly meeting us their for some track action.

I look forward to you threes banter on the board as your Laguna date gets closer,

BZ

6. betarace

betarace New Member

my "nice" comment is:

Bubba_Zanetti is the least offensive member of this board and has never to my knowledge purchased cheap chinese bearings nor used Slick50 in a way that was incompatible with it's intended use. He is the champion of what oils to use in VFRs and the master of recommended tires. After meeting him in person I can honestly say that he is not as disturbing as either "The Exorcist" or Sandra Bullock. He smells of not of elderberries, nor his mother was a hamster. I have never seen his picture on Hot Chicks with Douchebags nor www.peopleofwalmart.com and dont expect to.

He is a true decent dude.

7. Cundalini

Cundalini New Member

Map
    Betrace.
    You forgot to say that he didn't fart in your general direction :)
    Love the flying circus referances buddy :thumbsup:

8. motorhead1977

motorhead1977 New Member

United States
    Map
    Ok, Cudalini for starting this thread - great idea! Betarace for all the flying circus references! Fetch the comfy chair and the soft pillows, Cardinal Biggles! It is after all, the Christmas Season

9. Scubalong

Scubalong Official Greeter?

United States
    I just want to thank GOD for my three beautiful childrend, a job and all the nice things Amen.

BTW Special Thanks to all members on VFRW for all the laughs..........hehehe. You guys make my day a little shorter.

10. Keager

Keager Member

United States
    Map
  11. drewl

drewl Insider

United States
    Map
    You guys know I love ya. There are so many of you bastards that are just fucking nice people. Plain and simple.
    Over the last couple of years many of you have opened your house, kegs, refrigerators, tool boxes, and even wallets to me.
    Whether or not you believe in God, I pray that you are blessed for your kindness to me pressed down shaken together and running over.

Merry Christmas.

12. crustyrider

crustyrider New Member

Map
    Okay here we go....... first a little Brown nosing.............to Michael for setting up this forum..its awesome and a headache at the same time.

Drewl your awesome you were one of the first folks that I talked to on this forum...... one of the reasons I probably hung around at first.....

Shorty.....your are a woman of such stature your user name does you an injustice thanks for the manual...

To the Norcal posse..you guys are a riot...........

Toe cutter for sending me parts to help keep the old girl running. all pro bono....

NCB you keep it real and I respect that .take it for what its worth brother...

Reg71 for opening up your house to everyone and any one to come drink your beer eat your food and totally abuse your plumbing....

to the so cal guys.you guys rock as well..thanks for letting me and my crappy looking bike(at the time) tag along and bring your cool factor down a few notches at the last SLO event.

and you guys on the east cost......Matt Ed. Joey BP and everyone else....you guys are a little on the quirky side but great people just the same......

everyone else you guys are awesome as well the site would be the same if you all weren't here....we are all here because of one common bond......our beloved Hondas....

Happy Holidays to all ........ see you all in the funny papers

Crustyrider

13. MrDen

MrDen New Member

I have come to realize that I enjoy many blessings in my life, not the least of which is this crazy forum.

Thanks to all of you for being who you are, for being brothers and sisters, and for making life a little more worthwhile. Let's all try to keep in mind that together we can handle anything.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each of you, and your loved ones.:thumbsup::biggrin:

14. Longerfellow

Longerfellow New Member

United States
    Map
    To the Norcal posse..you guys are a riot...........

You're welcome!
    Hit and pass...

15. GeorgiaRider

GeorgiaRider New Member

Okay, I'll join in with well wishes!

Thanks to everyone on the forum for help when needed and laughs whether needed or not! It's a great place to visit daily!

And thanks to our country for giving us such great roads to ride our bikes on!
    I rode the Ortega/Angeles Crest/Lake Hughes areas (in SoCal) in the late 80's/early 90's on my VFR700 and now reside in the Southeast, which is also blessed with many great roads!

Keep the rubber down and everyone have a Merry Christmas and a SAFE New Years!
    :thumbsup:

16. 34468 Randy

34468 Randy Secret Insider

Canada
    Map
    First of all to Michael cause without him, we would not be adding to this thread. He just sits in the background for the most part. The few times I have snet him a PM on a VFRW issue, it was dealt with in the most expedient manner. The way our governments should work.

And secondly, Reg and his usual crew who attend the annual BBQ. For really, it was the Reggies Roadhouse Roundup thread that brought me onto this site in a strong way. Some say I was crazy to ride that far for a BBQ. Maybe more should do similar more often and meet new friends.

Joey_dude became a hyperfriend even though we came from different sides of the street so to speak. He was respectful of my point of view on a thread where many did not share his opinion. His gentlemanly nature appeared there and still often does.

But I would be errant if I did not mention three good friends that have developed from this site. Chomper, Jasonsmith and Kingsley, all of whom, I ride with from time to time, but not enough.

But all of this boils back to Michael, VFRW's Creator.

Merry Christmas Michael, my recorded friends, chat buddies and everyone else here.

BTW The North Pole is in Canda so Santa Clause is a Canuck. OMG

17. Bubba Zanetti

Bubba Zanetti Member

United States
    Map
    LOL! Thanks Steve:thumbsup:

I had no idea you were a Monty Python fan, guess we've never discussed Terry Gilliam, John Clesse and the rest of the crew.

After your post I'd like to thank 'myself' for being the "champion of what oils to use in VFRs and the master of recommended tires".

We should now all feast on the carp, orangutans and breakfast cereals!

BZ

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  18. Cundalini

Cundalini New Member

Map
    I plan on trying to get around to saying one nice thing about a differant member each day. Remember, as I said, there is alot of you on my list :).
    _____________________________________________________________________________________
    Next up, the mighty TOE CUTTER.

Helped me fix my vf700, for free. Never gave up on me, even after stupid question after stupid question.

He got me my first VFR. My first real sportbike! I know he wanted that one for himself, especially after he redid the seat, brand new tires, the thing was like it just rolled out of the showroom and he sold it to me way cheaper then he could have..... so that I could afford it.He has helped me out with all maintanence, repairs, you name it. I am such a broke ass hoe right now, and he does the labor for me for free. Someday I hope to be able to repay the favor.

Found my wifes bike for me, PERFECT DEAL IT WAS ( I am riding it currently ),he even went and picked it up for me when I couldnt get the day off.

There isn't enough room on here for the amount of thanks that TOE CUTTER deserves, from my house anyways.
    Come to think about, he fixed my jeep too. Nothing he can't do I guess.
    Thanks again John. :ncp:
    K thats all of my gushing for today. One of you is next on the list for tomorro.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  19. crustyrider

crustyrider New Member

Map

your such a freakin chick its sickening ................:pound: :pound:

20. Cundalini

Cundalini New Member

Map
    oh just wait til I get to you, fucker. Still trying to thinkof something nice to say bout ya tho. :wink:

Oh wait was that the nice thing you were saying bout me? LOL. you crack me up when I am stuck at work dawg.