Road to work today

Discussion in 'USA - Northeast' started by PARedVFRRider, Jan 23, 2009.

1. PARedVFRRider

PARedVFRRider New Member

Well I managed to get out there today with the VFR for a ride to work and home. It was a bit chilly this morning, but the electric gear kept me toasty. Ride home was dicey since I got held up at work till around 5:15pm and I only had my dark shield with me. Got home in one piece though.

Legs were mighty tired from the Jennings track day trip Two4one and I took last weekend. I can't believe it's Friday and my left thigh is still sore!

Anyone going to try to get out and ride a little this weekend? It's looking a bit chilly for that, but I figured I'd ask.

2. 34468 Randy

34468 Randy Secret Insider

Canada
    Map
    I rode out to the Vancouver MC show today. It was near freezing but like you I have the gear. I commute year round and love it. No snow, I ride. Even -9C (14F) once

3. Fizz

Fizz New Member

Map
    It's never cold enough in San Diego to NEED heated gear (there've been a few times where I would have preferred it over layers).

I'm about to go ride up north in prep for the meetup tomorrow, JR touring jacket (full of holes) with dry tech zip in liner, JR ballistic pants with zipped in dry tech, boots, gloves, full face. set

4. PARedVFRRider

PARedVFRRider New Member

yes been to SD plenty of times. Lovely area to ride...very crowded though.