Ride to Skoog's Pub in Utica, IL - May 24th

Discussion in 'USA - Central' started by pjrocco, May 14, 2009.

1. pjrocco

pjrocco New Member

Map
    Ride to Skoog's Pub in Utica, IL - May 31th

A small group of us are headed out to Utica to grab lunch May 31th at a small bar/pub called Skoog's in Utica, IL.

Skoog's Pub & Grill
    155 Mill Street
    Utica, IL 61373
    Skoogs Pub & Grill

We plan on meeting at the Shell on the corner of Route 59 and Ogden Ave. (Route 34) at 11:00am, kickstands up at 11:15am.

Shell/Circle K
    65 S. IL-59
    Aurora, IL 60504

Below is the route we will be taking. I have been out to Utica twice and both times I have taken 71 straight out. This time a buddy found a new route so we will be taking some back roads to get there. Total ride time with lunch included will be somewhere in the 4 hour range. (Depending)

There will be some two up riders with the group and possibly some newbies so the pace will be speed limit +10.

Let me know if you are interested...

from:41.754666,-88.206654 to:Oswego Rd/US-34 to:IL-47/Illinois Route 47 to:W Dupont Rd to:W Dupont Rd to:N 2553rd Rd/River Dr to:N 2653rd Rd/Gentleman -Trumbo Rd to:N 27th Rd to:Hitt St/IL-71 to:IL-178/Illinois Route 178/Mill St - Google Maps
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2009
  2. stoshmonster

stoshmonster New Member

Looks like the weather is gonna hold PJ. I'll see you at the Shell Station. Look for the orange mohawk! Stosh.

3. pjrocco

pjrocco New Member

Map
    Sorry for the late notice but the leader of this ride and a couple others backed out at the last minute. We have to reschedule for the Sunday the 31st...

Sorry for the short notice