Ride this Sunday from Shelbyville to Brown Co.

Discussion in 'USA - Central' started by DirtyRyda, Aug 27, 2008.

1. DirtyRyda

DirtyRyda New Member

It's kinda short notice, but I'm gonna try to get a few people together this Sunday to ride down to Brown Co from Shelbyville. We'll prob leave at around 11am. We can meet in Shelbyville at Western Supermarket. It's on Miller Ave right off 44 on the southwest side of town. Just follow the truck route signs for 44 W and it'll be on the left side of the road if you're coming for the east or north. If coming form the west, turn left at Mliller Ave (the 1st light as you get into town. If coming from the south, turn left at the light at IN 9 and McKay Rd, then turn right at the light at McKay and Miller Ave. I'm thinking we could ride down to Nashville and get a bite to eat somewhere and then maybe go to Brown Co State Park, then ride back to Shelbyville.

2. Vlad Impaler

Vlad Impaler New Member

United States
    Map
    Helllllllo Dirty!

I won't be making the ride due to former family plans for the holiday weekend, but I work in Shelbyville and commute there regularly on my '95 from the far east side of Indianapolis.

I saw this post and thought, surely this is going to be for KY not IN.

What are you riding? I'm wondering if I've crossed paths with you before. I've seen a red gen 3 or 4 and a pearl white 93 before. You?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  3. DirtyRyda

DirtyRyda New Member

I have a red '91. I've only had it about a month and a half. It might've been me if it's been since then.

4. kbuck

kbuck New Member

I dont think i will be able to catch that ride.. i am from versailles,IN. glad to see some viffers near me finally!!