Ride Sat. 15th Central NJ to Harriman State Park/Bear Mountain. Who's in

Discussion in 'USA - Northeast' started by VfrAustin, Sep 14, 2012.

1. VfrAustin

VfrAustin New Member

Hello all, I am new to this site. I am in Hunterdon County and heading up into Harriman State Park and Bear Mountain. Any interested riders get back to me and we can figure something out. If there is already a Jersey ride with you guys set up give me a yell but it is hard to beat the roads in that area. I am somewhat flexible as to departure time and location, just want to see your feedback. 9am-10am start time??? could be a long day so tell wifey you are going off the grid. What say you????????Get it in while you can!

Later, Austin

2. rbednar

rbednar New Member

United States
    Map
    Hey Austin I'm up the road in Long Valley and would love to ride but I'm still recovering from some surgery last week. Also, Pliskin isn't far from us either. I hope to be back in the saddle again in a few more weeks and would like to do a Sunday morning ride through some of the great mountain roads up here with a lunch stop for hot dogs on the way home. We'd be back in time for kickoffs. :banana:

3. VfrAustin

VfrAustin New Member

Look forward to it! Thanks for checking in and sayin hello. Keep that foot up for now. We still got some time till mother nature shuts us down.

:smow:

4. dino71

dino71 New Member

United States
    Map
    Hey Austin,

I wish you were going out out on Sunday....I have to do all my house chores this Saturday. Perhaps next time..I hope the weather stays somewhat warm.......

-Dino