rc 1000

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by taylor65, Feb 26, 2013.

1. taylor65

taylor65 New Member

Map
    I recently picked up the latest article of cycle world and they had a very promising article about the new v4 sportsbike that is coming. I really liked the reference to price. Stating that honda released rc designations in all different price brackets. The rc 30 just under double a cbr 1000f, the rc 45 at nearly triple a cbr 900 but the rc 51 at the identical price of a cbr 929. Im thrilled that honda is finally making another rc. But I will really be excited if it comes at an affordable price like the rc 51 did. Please honda make it affordable and make a lot of them.

2. white_335i

white_335i New Member

It would be nice if honda comes with another V2 or V4 sports bike. From what I read, it is going to be limited numbers @ high price. Hope that those articles has incorrect information.

3. taylor65

taylor65 New Member

Map
    Yeah that would suck if they offer one but its like 50, 000 bucks or something. Right now therereally Iisnt a new bike I would want. Maybe the rwbcbr 1000rr but even that doesnt really get I for me. But a new v4 sportsbike that I could go for.

4. white_335i

white_335i New Member

I went through the same for the last few weeks trying to decide which bike I want. I looked at the CBR, but there is nothing special to them. So I ended up getting another V twin sportbike :)

5. cornerexit

cornerexit New Member

It will. Your data is correct. I'm expecting NR750 type pricing.