Raleigh, NC area VFRworld lunch

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by junktionfet, Aug 29, 2008.

1. junktionfet

junktionfet New Member

Five of us met up for lunch at Locked and Loaded in Garner NC (suburb south of Raleigh) today for lunch. The food took a little while to arrive, but I had no complaints about the quality.

The most amazing part of lunch however was the fact that there were five VFRs parked in the same parking lot at the same time! The management at Locked and Loaded was privileged to have so many superbly engineered machines on the premises :tongue:

Unfortunately, no one remembered to bring a real camera so I used the so-so quality one on my Moto Q. Didn't turn out as bad as I thought they would.

Shortly after everyone arrived...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Talking about our favorite curves, waiting on the food
    [​IMG]

Got our waitress to take this picture of the whole group. I got to rock my VFRworld tshirt in like-minded company today :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

Gearing up getting ready to leave. I took the liberty of whiting out visible license plates to protect the innocent :tongue:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Was awesome meeting you all... I went through a light shower on the way back up to north Raleigh, but nothing major. I hope everyone else made it to their destinations alright. We should do this again but with more people next time!

2. derstuka

derstuka Lord of the Wankers Staff Member

Map
    Awesome! I am happy to see some easterners pull together for a meetup! Thanks a bunch for sharing the photos!

BTW, care to name off who is in the pic that the waitress took (handle and name if possible)? I know who the Yellow biker is!

3. Y2Kviffer

Y2Kviffer Insider

United States
    Map
    Clockwise starting in the white shirt....majicmike123 (Mike) BIGRHINO (Keith) junktionfet (Joe) y2kviffer (Dave) mchase (Matt).

modernity it's your turn to post up a meet and recruit some more viffers since you couldn't make it. We are looking foward to it.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  4. BIGRHINO

BIGRHINO New Member

United States
    Map
    It was great to meet all you guys.

Now we just need to set the date for the Ride.:vtr2:

Let me know or PM me and get my Cell info.