Passing Neck (aka Cundi) in the Tundra

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by BWeiss, Nov 14, 2009.

1. BWeiss

BWeiss Johnny Partseed

United States
    Map
    As some of you know, toe picked up a suzuki GS500 for neck (aka cundi) yesterday in chico. Our usual group was hanging out and drinkin a few beers (only one or two by this time) when we decided to unload it out of toes truck.

Several of us took it around the block a few times. Surprisingly its a very fun motor bike, I may just have to pick one up when the financial situation allows. Anyway, we all had a hoot on it and neck wanted to get home since it was freezing and the temp was dropping, and he wanted to show his wife.

So, after he left, maybe 2 mins later, toe gets a call. The bike died and he pulled off the road. Toe and I hop in the truck and locate his ass to see what happened. Turns out the take had hit reserve, and the petcock needed to be switched over. Cant blame neck tho, new bike, dark, and it took us a while to find it until we got headlights pointed at the damn thing.

Anyway, we got the bike running and got neck back on his way and told him to gas up at the next station a few miles down the road. Toe tossed me the keys to the truck and we decided to follow him to the station, just in case.

Well, following neck to the station, i looked at the speedometer ad noticed he was doing less than 40 in a 45. Being one who hates to be under the speed limit, and some egging on by toe, i floored the Tundra and passed him! :clap2: To make it even better, he had no answer to it! :rofl:

Sorry, just thought it was funny and wanted to share...
    :rockon:

Sincerely,

Bweiss