Ohio August Ride To Eat

Discussion in 'USA - Central' started by wcthalgott, Aug 1, 2006.

1. wcthalgott

wcthalgott New Member

The next ride in in on Sunday, August 13th at the Old Town Diner located at 16098 Pike St in Laurelville, Ohio at 12:30 PM. The Columbus meeting place will be the Duke gas station on SR-310 exit 118 in Etna, OH, just south of I-70. Stands up at 11:00 AM.

2. sdnewt

sdnewt New Member

United States
    Map
    Ohio VFR Riders?

I'm new to the VFR but not so new to bikes. I've owned 6 Hondas but nothing I've ridden compares to my 2004 Interceptor. Is there a VFR group in the Columbus area? I live in Dublin and am always eager to meet people to talk bikes and ride. I might suggest meeting at IRON PONY MOTORSPORTS south of Westerville in northERN Columbus some friday for Bike Night and plan on setting up an Ohio ride. As yet, I've only seen one other VFR at that particular Bike Night. I like that I have a unique bike but I would also like to see some other bikes, especially some of the older VFRs. Tell me what you think.

3. wcthalgott

wcthalgott New Member

There isn't a VFR group in the Columbus area as far as I know. But there is no reason that you can't post a gathering and see what happens. I am not sure but I think that the Iron Pony events are over for the season. But Quaker Steak is still going on AFAIK