OEM rear carrier and trunk

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by Zoober, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Zoober

Zoober New Member

07' RWB, last year I ebayed some OEM luggage and hareware. While installing, I noticed a big gap between the fairing and the bottom of the grab handles where the factory hardware mounts to the frame. I figured, this couldn't be right, and am thinking there's a factory rear carrier that goes along with that hardware.

The question is, where can I find this? And what exactly am I searching for?

My apologies, I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death but I cannot find a thing on it. Thanks!

2. nearfreezing

nearfreezing New Member

United States
    Map
  3. nearfreezing

nearfreezing New Member

United States
    Map
  4. John.321

John.321 New Member

United Kingdom
    Map
    This is a very old thread but - just in case anyone comes across it - I just bought a VFR 6th Gen and I removed the top box and rack, so wanted the same spacers. The link above to VFR discussion didnt work for me but this one did: https://www.vfrdiscussion.com/index...n-of-6th-gen-grabrail-spacer-for-3d-printing/ ).
    Anyway ( If the link works) you will find 3-D printing files and a couple of pics of finished (printed) items. I downloaded the files and found someone in the UK who printed them in "TPU" a kind of flexible polyurethane, they look pretty similar to the pictures on VFR discussion and the fit is very good.
    And only cost me £60 (Im in the UK). Message me if you need details

skimad4x4 likes this.