New to VFR

Discussion in 'USA - Southwest' started by annarko, Jul 15, 2008.

1. annarko

annarko New Member

I just picked up an '87 VFR700. Its my first street bike!!
    Im from Arizona in the east valley and i am having a difficult time finding parts. (new that is) Aside from the dealers anyone know any shops with decent prices for parts and accessories?

2. azpnshr

azpnshr New Member

Welcome and congratulations on the new ride. Living on the West side (Peoria) and I'm still looking for a RELIABLE shop to perform work as needed, as the closest shop is lacking in every way (customer relations, timely service, etc).

3. annarko

annarko New Member

Dealer

The Best place that i have found for Dealer Parts so far has been Western Honda on McDowell Road. They are friendly at least! I dont know how there service department is yet but i dont plan on taking my bike in for service at a dealer unless I have to!

4. ZonaMan

ZonaMan New Member

Have you tried Ridenow? Also, the Powerhouse Honda dealers are usually straight shootin. I order parts from AZ Honda here in Tucson.

If you don't like going anywhere you can use Bikebandit.com or servicehonda.com - just sucks to pay for shipping.

5. annarko

annarko New Member

Thanks!

Yeah I really dont like Ridenow. i always have trouble finding help when ever i go in there an unfortunatley the only place close to me is Ridenow
    i have been to bikebandit but the thing that sucks there is the selection for parts, but i think thats my fault for owning a classic bike.
    but i didnt know about the servicehonda website so thanks for that im going to check it out.