1. Kevin Andrew

Kevin Andrew New Member

United States
    Hey riders!

I just bought a used 97 vfr and it's in great shape. When I bought it, the owner gave me 3 brand new plastics that he had painted to match to the rest of the bike. Apparently the guy was close with someone at the local Honda dealership and he was contacted about buying brand new fairings years ago when they were trying to clear out their stock. So with that said, I wanted to post here and let you all know I have the two main front fairings and the left cowl/headlight piece for sale. I don't have anything that attaches to them like the black plastic pieces for the main front pieces. I do still have the packaging with the honda part number stickers that I'll give you. Send me a message if you would like pictures or would like to make me an offer for one, two, or all three pieces.

2. Shadow

Shadow New Member

United States
    Map
    Very interested in what you have. Santa Ana winds along with my lack of consideration dropped my 96 and my front fairings need more glue/epoxy than before. Not exactly sure what you specifically have but very interested in your extra fairings. Please respond with pics and prices. Thanks

3. Kevin Andrew

Kevin Andrew New Member

United States
    Just sent you a message

4. Kevin Andrew

Kevin Andrew New Member

United States
    Fairings are sold. Thanks all for the interest, happy riding. Not sure if there is a way to update the posting